Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Go Steamy!


Well, I’m hoping that Hillary Clinton’s speech last night and silver-tounged Bill's rousing speech tonight convinced the holdout democrats claiming they will vote McCain over Obama to change their minds. If not, I offer this considered statement to kindly reach out to these folks:

SUCK IT THE FUCK UP!

Democrats (or anti-republican, in my case) that would vote for Grampa Munster (I mean McCain, though that is unfair to the really cool guy who actually played said grandpa) over Obama because they are mad about Hillary Clinton losing are certifiably OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MINDS!!! Is that clear enough? First off, let’s take on the Hillary-maniacs' horseshit arguments. I keep hearing that Obama somehow wronged Hillary Clinton during the primaries. Just how so? In fact, I think the opposite was the case. The Clintons started race baiting in ways that even caught me off guard. I know I shouldn't have been surprised that they would pull out all of the stops, but I thought they would draw the line at that. When I look back, I don’t recall the “nasty” things that Obama did, rather, I recall the Clintons repeatedly pulling shit that both pissed me off and lowered the Clintons' stock in my eyes. For their supporters to now be holding out like a bunch of crybabies sickens me, especially when some of them are spreading the “Obama is a Muslim” rumors. Do these yahoos not care about the impact there will be on the supreme court if McCain wins?

I mean, seriously, the democrats could run a steamy turd for president and I would gladly vote for it over McCain or any other Bush II republican... Not to say, in any way, that Obama is not a good candidate. In fact, despite his rush toward the middle with all of the "faith-based" crapola, I'm very comfortable with him being president, and I have a great feeling about how far his election will go in repairing all of the broken bridges around the world that our current President and his crew of thugs have brazenly smashed. That said, if instead of an inspirational and downright impressive candidate like Obama, the democrats had instead nominated "Steamy Turd" as their candidate, here are the bumper stickers I would have gladly put on my car:






No comments: