Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Creepy Profs Offs Self...

Well, this story is over, though I hope the gritty details come out... Man, there is no way I'd drop myself over this, but then again, getting caught in the lie can bruise an ego beyond repair. Once again, I reiterate my doubts about the man's mental competency...First off, (as explained in the prior posts) he did something that any sane dude should know will surely get you caught. Then, a guy who is 66 years old and makes over 100K a year (most likely leading to a bundle in retirement) does not just take the slap on the wrist (going to jail for "bribery" seems a stretch) and retire and head to the Bahamas... not sane.

Rumor is that the dude was creepy... Here is another article on that... I'll get back to politics soon enough...

No comments: