Friday, July 2, 2004

Help me eradicate the menace of DHMO now!

I have a M.S. in chemistry and feel it is my duty to enlist everyone's help in eradicating the menace of dihydrodogen monoxide. Let me know what you think! Watch out...



Now that I've done my public service, let me tell you about my weekend. Tonight I will see Pedro the Lion and John Vanderslice at Gabe's Oasis, which should be good. I'll also catch the Salsa Band down on the ped mall (part of the Iowa City Jazz Festival). (Now that I know how to put in links, I just can't stop...) When the Salsa Band plays, lots of hot looking chicks get out dancing, and salsa dancing at that. Since it is an art and multiculturial, I can gawk at them and not look too creepy...even with my wife nearby. Speaking of hotties...have you seen the new tennis phenom Maria Sharapova at Wimbledon? Like Kournikova, she is hot, but unlike Kournikova, she can really play. On Saturday, I will watch Sharapova and Serena Williams battle it out for Wimbledon title. Yes, I'm one of 3 or 4 Americans that actually watches tennis. And, I'm voting against both of the Americans in the final (go Federer and Sharapova!). On Sunday, I'm going to a July 4th gig featuring John Kerry,(see, I can't stop making links, but do go donate at this site to help make sure the Monkey Boy does not get 4 more years) in Cedar Rapids. So goes Ho Hum...

No comments: