Monday, January 17, 2005

Lighten the f%*k up...





$10,000 for pretending to moon the rival crowd at Green Bay? First off, I've never liked Randy Moss, but this is a bunch of crap. I saw the "offending" moment and it was one of the few post-TD celebrations from him (and players like him, such as T. Owens) that actually cracked me up (no pun intended). For 10 grand, he should be able to go back out there and really show his ass. I've heard a number of these ex-player commentators go on and on about how bad this act was. What a bunch of self-righteous a-holes. As if Terry Bradshaw (the neanderthal himself) could possibly be offended by a simulated mooning. Geesh! If you don't know the backside of this story (ok, that pun was intended), read this guys take (even if he has trouble with spelling... and this guy and me are also on the same page.

2 comments:

Matt said...

As a GB fan, this year's defense deserved it.

Randy Black said...

I am glad I wasn't fined $1,000.00 when I was in first grade, especially if it is for each instance of moon simulation.