Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!





In case you don't speak French (or Freedom, if your still on that kick) the first several lines are basic care instructions. The last two lines are "We are sorry that our President is an idiot" and "We did not vote for him." This is a tag on a computer sleeve from a small American company that does business in France.



Whether you are a fan of the great NPR show Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! or not, go check out host Adam Felber's blog. I particularly enjoyed the concession speech (page down to find it, and warning to Matt, it generalizes about red staters with reckless abandon).

6 comments:

BEEz said...

Insightful reply... like we don't already hear enough right wing bantor everywhere we turn, we can get more at this blog. Yes, Ho Hum readers, you can read all about the glory of a goofball like Bush (who was a HORRIBLE first term president, who is responsible for 1,000s of unnecessary casualties in Iraq and who we can thank for turning most of the world against us) winning reelection. Yippee!

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. :( This liberal rag confuses me.

BEEz said...

At least it is a "rag." Anonymous posters are just that, anonymous. Go check out that link provided just above by someone else who doesn't like my blog. There you can comfort your self with rightwing pablum. Sorry if you don't agree with the sentiments on the clothing tag, but I do. I find this predisent embarrassing. Thanks for stopping by...

Anonymous said...

DOH! I was just yanking your chain because you haven't commented on my blog for some time. That and I was too lazy to log in. - RSR

BEEz said...

Skippy, you crafty bastard... got me all up in arms over nuttin'. For those Ho Hummers (boy that sounds bad) out there who think I'm being besieged by gloating Bush-blowers, that second one was a hoax by the Reuben Sandwich Reviewer himself. How can a respectable sandwich critic like you be teasing downtrodden liberals like me? Shameful.

Cootera said...

*snarking*

Well, at least Skippy actually COMMENTS on YOUR blog... he just lurks at mine from time to time...