Monday, November 22, 2004

Bell of the Brawl





Gee, I bet these are hot sellers now...



Okay, I know that players shouldn’t go fight with people in the stands for any reason, so don’t deluge me with posts telling me that, but the brawl was the most exciting thing to happen in the boring NBA in years. Since no kiddies or old ladies were hurt in the event, can't we all relax and enjoy the mayhem? If you haven’t seen it yet, or enough, click here for a short version of the video or here for access to a longer version.



My favorite moment was when that little dumpy dumbass in the Pistons jersey came down to the court to take control of things. He went up to Artest (a 6’7” inch 250 lb forward with a known bad attitude) and acted like he was going to kick his ass (only to take a round right to his yapping pie hole). This was the one moment of sanity in the chaos. The sad part is that the idiot will probably end up a millionaire…

1 comment:

Matt said...

I'll start watching the NBA again when the Bulls are done "rebuilding". Wake me in about 10 years.