Monday, October 18, 2004

Black Eye for Bill O'Reilly



Go have some fun reading about the moral authority himself directly from the lawsuit leveled against him for sexual harrassment. I'm guessing they have tapes considering the detail...the carribean shower fantasy is hilarious. The site gives links to most of the juicy parts. But don't say anything to him or he will tell you to shut up!!. Hey, don't get me wrong, if I worked with her, I might want to take a shower with her as well, but what an idiot! Some news show had a clip of a preshow meeting at the O'Reilly Factor and she was wearing a small, tight blouse with tummy showing (I looked around the web, but couldn't find the clip), so I have sympathy for the urge, but still, what an idiot! I think guys with egos like O'Reilly's assume that every chick wants to jump on them. Fox has already moved to fire her.

No comments: