Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Holy Shit! Ped Mall Tales...

My wife and I decided to go out for a walk last night, despite the sultry condititions. We walked down by the Health Sciences Library and caught a Cambus over the river to down town IC. It was dusk, and as we strolled through the ped mall, we saw motion in the fountain (for non-locals, this fountain looks like several of me, after drinking several beers, lying on our backs pissing into the air..or like this). The motion turned out to be four exceptionally nubile brunettes (we estimate between 16 and 19 years in age, all smokin' hot) in tiny bikinis. Now, I'm with my wife, so I try to stay calm, despite this oddity. So we calmly walked on by with me feigning a lack of interest (other than in the strangeness of it all). Then, they go running from the fountain, in all of their drippy glory, to the playground by the library (which you can see at the bottom of the earlier link) and climbed up to the top of a slide and proceeded to each swirl down to the bottom (causing their thongish garb to contort in wonderous ways). They then ran back to the fountain. This procedure happened again. Now, I was ready to break into the camera store, but I had to maintain some calm, being with the lady, but heck, how often does this happen? So we left the library, passing back by the fountain. All four were standing there in the fountain, each with an upward stream of water aimed directly at their glory while making sounds like OOH, AHHH, and HEE HEE HEE, their naval piercings dripping, with fiendish looks on their faces. I had to just walk on by, pretending that I wasn't seeing anything too amazing.

We went around the block, and my wonderful wife was nice enough to steer us back to that area for one more look (I suppose partly to try to make sense of it, and partly to please her horn dog hubby). Sure enough, they were still cycling through the same bafflingly awesome routine. Alas, I'm not one to just sit and stare (unless I'm drunk and my wife is not around), so we walked on by to a Cambus and headed home. Like that, it was over...no pictures, no solid theory as to what was happening. So, if you see me at night setting by the fountain with a yearning look...

5 comments:

greenbean said...

Thank you for that image. What is the sound of one hand fapping? You have a kind and decent wife - mine would have steered my far away from these temptresses as soon as they registered on her J-dar (jealous radar).

BEEz said...

If they come back, I will break into the camera store...

Cootera said...

That's... um, interesting. Theory: they were either tripping or extremely stoned. Or it was a dare by the sorority they're pledging.

Reuben Reviewer said...

Enough about your wet dream...

BEEz said...

My theory is that they were out there to entertain me...okay, sorority dare is good. I'm guessing they were staying at the Sheraton, were from out of town, and feeling frisky. Although it was dreamy, it was no dream (that came later...)