Thursday, August 19, 2004

Good sick joke

Okay, here is one of my Dad's (and Mats') favorite jokes to tell, and hearing all of the hurricane news reminded me of it. It's sick, but then again...



A Mississippi girl was very excited because, since she was little, she had been told by her Grandpa that he would take her to Florida when she turned 14. On her 14th birthday, she packed her bag and went to find her Grandpa.

"Grampa, Grampa, I'm all packed up!"

"Now what is you all packed up fo' today?"

"You been tellin' me that when I turn 14, you's gonna take me to Flo'da!"

"Now go unpack dat suitcase, Bessy!"

"Why Grampa, why?"

"Cause, I never did say I's takin' ya to Flo'da, I said, when you turn 14, I'm gonna tampa widcha!"

1 comment:

Pudd'nhead said...

Ohhhhh. Bad. **shudder** You know, 'Mississippi' should have been my first tip off.