Thursday, August 3, 2006

Relax...


...I'm still around. My apologies to the small circle of dedicated Ho Hum visitors for not posting lately. I had a significant loss in my world recently and that killed my urge to be whimsical or political for the last month or so. I will get that urge back, so do tune in from time to time... In the mean time, here are some fun sites:

this site has classic psychadelic album art

this part of a blog has some really cool rare and obscure stuff (music, tv appearances, magazine art, and more) from 60s and other times... the whole blog is way cool

I found this groovy site when I was visiting the of Montreal website (a group I'm going to go see play in a few nights, but haven't really listened too much)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back Mr. Conquistador

ISLAND MONKEY said...

Great links..